Re: Re: MOT Time...

To: Richard B Gosling <Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com>
Subject: Re: Re: MOT Time...
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, Jul 5 2000 3:18:11 GMT-0600
I agree with you entirely, Richard. Think of all the risks people took to
invent and develope things that we take for granted today-like cars and
aeroplanes. If the Safety Nazis had been around back then, I wonder how things
would have developed. I think too that extreme sports are something of a
backlash to safety nazi regime we live under today.

I have a friend visiting from Italy this week-she's going crazy trying to find
a place to light up a (legal) cigarette! I don't smoke, don't like it (well,
except for the occasional cigar), and have a slight allergy to cigarette smoke.
But, I believe in defending the right of people to exercise their free will and
choose for themselves. The same with seat belts.

Happy Fourth! Let Freedom Ring!

(I'm off to bed...)

Laura G.