Re: MOT Time...

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MOT Time...
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 15:51:14 -0400
As usual like so many things, time takes it's toll.....
Then of course there's the lobbyists, interested parties, etc. etc.

It's the same everywhere in some shape or form, except we never get any younger
or pay less for Spitfire parts!

Alan (rambling on, while eating yesterday's BBQ leftovers at lunchtime)