RE: waist seals

To: "'Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou'" <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>,
Subject: RE: waist seals
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 10:35:47 -0500
I bought a rubber "Kit" from Vicky-Brit.
I installed the waist as well as the fuzzy's.
I have had a major job of getting the glass back in the tracks after the
rebuild.
Is there a Right side vs left side ?
I don't see any difference in the two pieces of glass.

If anyone has the secret could they share it for putting the glass back ?