Re: waist seals

To: "JM Weber" <weberjm@teleport.com>,
Subject: Re: waist seals
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:46:56 -0400
I just did this a couple weeks ago - used the "make a bent tool out of the
old seal" trick to get them in - not fun, but not awful either. I had the
same problem with the seals grabbing the glass - my solution was to give
the seals a good dousing with Vinylex protectant - made them quite
slippery, and should protect the rubber from UV radiation as well - should
last alot longer.

Also finally put the new door handles on that have been sitting on my desk
for THREE years.... Freddy is looking pretty good!

Kevin Rhodes
Portland, Maine
Freddy the Spit