Re: On MailList politics and knowing who's ones friends are...

To: Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com, Laura.G@141.com, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: On MailList politics and knowing who's ones friends are...
From: "dayton carpenter" <djcarpen@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 01:23:26 GMT
Again

This crap does not belong on the list.  We all differ in opinion on this.  I
personally feel Joe is correct.  Laura has lashed out at me before and my
feelings were affected.  I have never mentioned this until now because it
does not belong on the list.  Take it up in person with Joe.  I never
mentioned to Laura before because I had a good idea what her reaction would
be.  Also I for one don’t want to see it on the list.  If I have an issue
with someone I go to them personally and don’t tell the whole world.

Unless I am missing something this list is dedicated to our cars. Politics,
personal matters should be left to another forum.  I find this so childless
and aggravating.  I do agree with Joe if some is go to give misinformation
or questionable information they should be able to back it up. They should
also be expected to be called on it, especially with excessive puffing.  I
can cite specific examples if you want them, but off the list.  I keep most
of the controversial emails in a file.

ANY ONE THAT WANTS TO EMAIL ME OFF THE LIST BECAUSE IT DOESN’T BELOW HERE IN
THIS FORUM.

Dayton J. Carpenter, Esq.
President of International Business and Legal Affairs
Foundsoft Science & Technology Group
12 F Office Plaza World Trade Centre Zhejiang
15 Shuguang Road
Hangzhou,  Zhejiang Province  310007
China

Tele:  86-571-795-0135 ext 8011