Re: What Have I done????

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: What Have I done????
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 23:00:26 -0700
Since everyone is so convinced that I should modify the beautiful "Finned
aluminum" oil pan, I am sending this to the list!

I am not so convinced that fooling with that part is such a good idea.  I am
not anxious to start hacking on an engine that is proven to be high
performance and reliable.  Besides, I very much like the idea of having the
engine located further back in the frame.  After all, this is a dedicated
autocross car and weight distribution is very important.  The S2000 has a 50/50
weight distribution so that is very much what I would like to
accomplish.

Regards,
Joe