Re: PDWAs and tandem master cylinders...

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: PDWAs and tandem master cylinders...
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 09:00:49 +0000
Cc: Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Here's my .02 cents worth on the PDWA. I'm with Andy on this one. My
experience with Brake warning lights is that the warning light comes on
when the pedal is heading into the firewall! Usually the same situation
with the "check engine" light on your average american iron. Seize the
motor, chuck a rod thru the block, then you'll see the light come on!
I can see that BL meant well by putting this switch and light in the
brake line. But the end result is the same: if you spring a leak, you
get 1/2(or less) braking power. The idiot light just confirms what your
right foot is telling you: somethings wrong, stop and check it out!