Re: TR4/4A Differences

To: ARhodes@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: TR4/4A Differences
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 22:38:05 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

> I wonder when/how the [fan] change-over was made.  Was it
>  random fitment with the first fan the mechanic laid his hands on,
>  or was there an abrupt cut-off.
>
>  -Tony

Tony, good queston.  Let's see who else chimes in.  SOME records show the TR4A
as having a 6 bladed fan.  2nd edition of the Workshop Manual shows the
"modified radiator" but does not mention the 6 bladed fan.  So the jury is
still out.  Cheers.

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT33118L (original owner/factory pickup)