Re: TR4/4A Differences

To: ArthurK101@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR4/4A Differences
From: Keith A Edwards <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 08:20:03 -0400
Cc: ARhodes@compuserve.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Keith Edwards, chiming in...

Both of my TR4As have the 4-bladed radiator fan, and they are CT70nnnL
and CT72418L.  I have owned the latter one since 1973.  I always
understood the 4-bladed fan to be an option on the TR4A, and a rather
rare one, at that.  I have only seen a couple.

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
~7.5 old British cars/parts