Re: Roadster Factory Backorders

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster Factory Backorders
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 22:44:05 EST
Listers

A frriend of mine has to have the record for TRF parts backorders. He had one
of the green hoses on the TR6 on B/O for some 9 years! But he, like myself,
will still call Armagh first before any of the other vendors. I always ask
whether a part is in stock, and if I really need it fast I will simply not
order it from TRF before checking around. I have ordered from the Big 3 and
some of the other vendors as well. They all have good & bad points. Just pays
to realize what you're dealing with when you place an order.

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B
64 TR4