Re: Roadster Factory Backorders

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>, "fogbro1" <fogbro1@bellatlantic.net>, "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Subject: Re: Roadster Factory Backorders
From: "Beth & Ken" <bethken@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 09:37:46 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph Email List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Spit Bits" <spitbits@spitbits.com>
We GT6/Spit  owners are lucky. Nigel..owner of SpitBits ( www.spitbits.com )
is fantastic. He's ususually the one to answer the phone, gives technical
advise (as opposed to VB), has good prices, and tells you right up front
what's in stock, what's back ordered, and how long it will be  before the
next order comes in.

I am in no way affiliated with Nigel, but am so impressed with his business
ethics I like to pass the word. Besides, it'll help keep him in business, me
in parts (and info.), and more Triumphs on the road (Great book if you
haven't read it).

Maybe the rest of you should try to talk Nigel into selling other TR stuff!

ken shapiro
baltimore
1970 GT6+ KC81872L