RE: Roadster Factory Backorders

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Roadster Factory Backorders
From: Dennis Lambert <DLambert@anaheim.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 15:52:49 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Like my dealings with most other companies (including Moss, VB, and BPNW), I
have had good and not so good experiences with TRF.  I have had seat springs
for my TR-3A on back order with TRF for nearly two years...but, on the
whole, they have shipped most of my orders amazingly fast. I have ordered
many fine quality parts from them with good results; the customer service,
from this end, has been outstanding.  I have to agree that Charles seems to
be in over his head with the Coventry Inn project which seems to be
detracting from the British Car business, much to my consternation. I'm with
Ed Woods, though... I'll continue to order from TRF, and hope Mr. Runyon can
pull it all off.  I will not play Chicken Little quite yet.  We need all the
parts sources we can get.
Dennis
Orange, CA (sunny and 78 degrees the past two weeks - wish the