Re: The Roadster Factory demise

To: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: The Roadster Factory demise
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 08:50:46 -0700
Cc: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>, Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.uofs.edu>, triumphs@autox.team.net

George Richardson wrote:

> If TRF goes bankrupt, Charles may have no control over what happens to the
> tooling.It gets sold by the people liquidating the company.
> I've been involved in a bankruptcy where the tooling was sold as scrap, even
> though there were offers to buy it.

So, maybe the answer is, "If TRF files for Bankruptcy, we should all
pool our resources and buy it issuing shares to the contributors
according to how much they chip in!"  Then we would have to elect a
board of directors, a president and ....  Oh well, it was a thought!

Happy new year!

Jo Curry

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer