Re: The Roadster Factory demise

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Roadster Factory demise
From: Mark Kinlocke <Mark@locklyn-agencies.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 22:43:08 +0000
Just a comment regarding prices between USA and British suppliers.
While living in Jamaica and owning several Triumphs between 1988 and
1995 I dealt with TRF and Vic British in the USA, and Rimmer and
Triumphtune in the UK. I found that prices on parts made in the USA and
supplied by TRF and Vic Brit such as carpets, were cheaper than the UK
sourced equivalent. If the part originated in the UK, it was cheaper to
order it from the Brit suppliers.
One other thing, the catalogues supplied by TRF were really nice for
identifying parts.
--
Mark Kinlocke
1971 GT6 mk3 rotoflex