RE: The Roadster Factory demise

To: "'Bob Danielson'" <75trsix@snet.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: The Roadster Factory demise
From: "Westerdale, Bob" <bwesterdale@edax.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 16:49:01 -0500charset="windows-1252"
I'm kind of surprised that no TRF response has occurred- is it possible that
they are not aware of this list and the cost of a 'non-response' to all this
negative PR?
B Westerdale

<snip>
 I keep hoping the Charles will show up and defend/explain his
business philosophy to the list. I'm sorry TRF, but based on all the
negative posts about the quality of your service I'll be spending my money
elsewhere.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD