Re: The Roadster Factory demise

To: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: The Roadster Factory demise
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 10:55:40 -0500
Cc: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.uofs.edu>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
If TRF goes bankrupt, Charles may have no control over what happens to the
tooling.It gets sold by the people liquidating the company.
I've been involved in a bankruptcy where the tooling was sold as scrap, even
though there were offers to buy it.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm