Re: The Roadster Factory demise

To: spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Re: The Roadster Factory demise
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 18:20:11 -0500
Cc: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.uofs.edu>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Sorry Joe, but I don't see how you can own tooling and not have absolute control
over what the tooling gets used for. Having been in a business that uses tooling
for machine parts, castings and PCB production and testing for 25 years, I know
this to be so. You pay for the tooling, you own it, you control it. Period.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm