Re: What happens if?

To: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>, <MRobe33243@aol.com>, <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: What happens if?
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 22:07:53 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <erl@unix.mail.virginia.edu>
The Totally Triumphs Garage Forum was not created to replace this list.  It
was created because several list members left after discussions turned away
from Triumph automobiles and the owner of this list didn't seem interested
in doing anything about keeping people on topic or from flaming each other.

As I saw some very good people depart from the list because of all the
extraneous crap going on, I decided to give them another option.  Unlike
Mark Bradakis, I will NEVER solicit TTG members for "donations" nor will I
EVER charge anyone for the privilidge of posting there, but I WILL ask them
to not flame one another and keep the conversation polite and on topic.  If
that's too much to ask then I'm sorry.

You were way off the mark to suggest that I have some financial motives for
starting the TTG.  I'll repeat it again.  I will NEVER solicit donations or
attempt to charge members money for using the venue, just as I've never
sought to profit from the Totally Triumph Auction site.  Don't look a gift
horse in the mouth.  I'm glad however, that I've had the opportunity to
correct your misguided thinking on the matter.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!