Re: What happens if?

To: <spitlist@gte.net>, <MRobe33243@aol.com>
Subject: Re: What happens if?
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 06:33:19 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <erl@unix.mail.virginia.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Threads like this are a perfect illustration of why The Totally Triumph
Garage Forums were created.  I cordially invite those who are put off by
these kinds of posts to take a look.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!