Re: What happens if?

To: jmcneal@ohms.com, spitlist@gte.net, MRobe33243@aol.com
Subject: Re: What happens if?
From: TexasTR4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 22:42:30 EDT
Cc: erl@unix.mail.virginia.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/19/2000 7:34:56 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
jmcneal@ohms.com writes:

> Threads like this are a perfect illustration of why The Totally Triumph
>  Garage Forums were created.  I cordially invite those who are put off by
>  these kinds of posts to take a look.
>
>  Best wishes,
>
>  Jeff in San Diego

I'm sorry Jeff,  put off by which kind of posts?

The jab as whats his face?

The cranky reqest to not jab at what's his face?

Or my suggestion that Triumph folks have the common love of a partiular car
but are not one dimensional?

Thanks for the invitation, but if I can only discuss TRs, tires, water, fans,
trailers (only for hauling Triumphs), or generators, shocks and wiring, I'll
pass.

R. Houston, anybody wanna discuss abortion, the Pope, or gun control?