Re: TR7 "design"

To: greenman62@hotmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR7 "design"
From: SpeedSites@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 11:53:28 EDT
Greg-

I would not dissent. The '80 convertible I had was not terrible LOOKING, O
just thought it was a weak, wheezing car... the dash of a Toyota, the engine
of a (tired) Saab... admittedly, it was not in peak form (it was 11 years old
when I bought it). But, other than the unibody design, I really didn't enjoy
the car.

Just my opinion, but the TR6 is a lot more fun, has more spirit, and makes me
feel like a fighter pilot rather than a taxi driver...

Again, just my personal exp.

Cheers-

Rod P