Re: speeding tickets (A non-LBC rant)

To: "Triumph List \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: speeding tickets (A non-LBC rant)
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 17:04:21 -0500
I remember before they built that, how they torn out all the houses and it
sat idle for 20 years before construction commenced.  Just like the one in
Minneapolis going down Hiawatha Avenue.  They torn out my favorite drive-in
(Pearson's) and pizza place (Beek's). As an adolescent Beek's Pizza was so
good you didn't even have to eat it.  You could just tape it right on your
face.  Pearson's was where you learned to do all the things that you never
told your parents you tried.

Ahhh.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 76-TR7 80-TR8  W4UCK