Re: speeding tickets (A non-LBC rant)

To: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>, "Triumph List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: speeding tickets (A non-LBC rant)
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:19:34 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Altman <jaltman@altlaw.com>
To: Triumph List (E-mail) <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Date: Saturday, January 12, 2002 4:16 PM

>I remember before they built that, how they torn out all the houses and it
>sat idle for 20 years before construction commenced.

Right.  Then all of these folks put "R.I.P. 35-E" bumper stickers on their
cars.  I always thought that these folks should have been forced to KEEP
those stickers on their cars, and replace them with new stickers on their
new cars in perpetuity, and be arrested if they were ever caught DRIVING on
35-E.

Phil Ethier  West Side   Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
pethier@isd.net   http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.vtr2002.org