Re: Is it possible to get a TR3 for under $5,000?

To: <BigOldWumper@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Is it possible to get a TR3 for under $5,000?
From: "Tim I. Purdy" <timipurdy@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 08:17:11 -0800
Sean,
    I always glance in the classifieds of the San Francisco Chronicle.  From
time to time there are various TR's listed for sale, in varying price and
condition.  Plus, someone in S.F. has a perrenial add there for wanting to
buy TR's in any condition, you could call that person, too.  If you want, I
can watch the Reno papers, as something surfaces there from time to time.
And yes, there are bargains, I paid 2 years ago, my TR4 for $800.

Tim