Re: Is it possible to get a TR3 for under $5,000?

To: BigOldWumper@aol.com
Subject: Re: Is it possible to get a TR3 for under $5,000?
From: Dave Fain <kc3565l@sprintmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:21:15 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
They are out there, but you tend to run across them completely by accident and
you
had better have your checkbook ready when they do show up.   I have stumbled
across a TR3 and several TR4's in the past few years and referred them to other
guys in my club, who promptly scarfed them up, weird paint jobs and all.

As an alternative, you can buy a really *nice* GT6 for $5000.  They
aren't for everybody.  I have two.
Dave