RE: Seat rebuilding - TR3a

To: "Mark Gendron" <mgendron@speakeasy.org>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Seat rebuilding - TR3a
From: "Michael Andrews" <mandrews53@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 10:34:33 -0800
A trick to make exsisiting seats more comfortable (to fix sagging springs)
,I cut blocks of foam (soft squishy not ridgid) and slid them into the
springs. They were the height of the seat inside. This firmed up the seat
and is not visible from the outside.You could arrange the blocks to get a
more ergonomic support. Mine are around the outside with extra under the
butt. It 's easy on me on long drives, MikeTR2inLA