RE: Seat rebuilding - TR3a

To: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Seat rebuilding - TR3a
From: "Mark Gendron" <mgendron@speakeasy.org>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 11:52:03 -0800
They certainly _look_ correct. The coil count is right.
The construction looks right. I doubt that Charles Runyan
would go to all this trouble and not use the correct
gauge spring wire (.060", if I measured mine correctly.)

Here's a photo obtained from my spy satellite,
in geosynchronous orbit over Armagh:

http://www.speakeasy.net/~mgendron/graphics/springs_tr3a.jpg

thighs