Re: Seat rebuilding - TR3a

To: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Subject: Re: Seat rebuilding - TR3a
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 21:10:45 -0500
Cc: anabil@caltel.com, mgendron@speakeasy.org, triumphs@autox.team.net
At one show, I saw the judges burn the seat and use a spectroscope to
make sure the chemical content was correct.

Sorry, saw an episode of "Monk" the other night, and the spectroscope
deal just stuck in what's left of my mind...

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph