Re: Holidays over

To: anabil@caltel.com, frede.thomas2@verizon.net, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Holidays over
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:41:39 EST
In a message dated 1/20/2005 10:38:35 AM Mountain Standard Time,
anabil@caltel.com writes:

Fred you  should be thankful to be in a "blue" state, us "red" state
folks would  love to pay ONLY $1.71 for pusholine ...  premium is now
$2.09   (at least) and regular is around $1.90
Here in California  it is the  result of the beloved, but not departed
Gray Davis who got "snookered" by  all the energy folks  (Enron loved
him) ... oh ... yeah he Was/Is a  Democrat.
<G>

>well VP Cheney's Xmas gift is over, gas has  gone-up .19 per gal here in the
>last 5 days, now at $1.74.  "FT"

.

OK, that's it, I'm putting Heston back on my signature..maybe as Moses this
time...

Regards,

Robert Houston
63 TR4
73 MG Midget
Texan in  NM

I have strong feelings about gun control. If there's a gun around, I  want to
be controlling it.
-- (from Pink Cadillac, 1989 - John Eskow)