Re: Holidays over

To: "List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Holidays over
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:45:44 -0000
Hi John
As a local group we often meet with the local Land Rover Owners group and
they also complain about these school run 4x4's.
In town today I saw about 20 Land Rovers, only one of which should have been
on the road IMHO ;-) it was the one that had mud so far up you could hardly
see any paint or canvas. Both Angela and I said simultaneously, "He knows
what that is for then!" All the rest were street fairies, especially the one
hogging the overtaking lane on our mile long sole piece of dual carriageway,
so much chrome roll bars and lights and nudge bars and wheels and .... not
enough sense to know that when 3 cars pass him illegally on the left and he
is still towing a queue of tooting and flashing cars that he was in the
wrong lane!

Somebody take this darn soap box before I fall of it!

Graham.