RE: Holidays over

To: "'George Perkins'" <george_perkins@btopenworld.com>,
Subject: RE: Holidays over
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@nexant.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:55:26 -0600
Yes, I just got back from a trip back home to the UK.  I drove a Toyota
Previa (nice vehicle, by the way) and I filled up the tank for 45 quid,
which is around $80 at current exchange rates.  I honestly cannot fathom why
there are so many cars on the road over there when gas is that expensive -
and expensive cars, too!  I lost count of the number of XKRs, Bentleys,
Rolls etc that passed me on the motorway.

Now, don't get me started on the M25.  Three hours to drive from Dartford to
Heathrow....

Michael J. Marr, P.E.
Naperville, IL
1960TR3A