Re: Holidays over

To: List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Holidays over
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 05:40:19 -0800
Sorry, you obviously hit one of my "sore spots".  I've seen so many
wanna-be's 4X4 with dried mud  caked on for weeks at a time and so many
vacant lots with lots of deep wheel ruts from people muddying up their
vehicles.  I just went off on the wrong assumption.  Sorry.

On the other had since the couple straight weeks of daily storms stopped
here, it has been beautiful top down Triumph weather along the Monterey
bay.  Its like we took  break for some late spring weather to make up
for the TR's car port flying off in the gale plus winds that started it all.

Graham Stretch wrote:
> Hi TeriAnn
> I Believe that the Landy in question was either still partaking in the days
> events or on its way home after playing, it did have that used and cherished
> kind of look to it, with a large toe jack strapped to the rear, and the
> telltale marks along the length suggested he had been traversing some of our
> green lanes.

TeriAnn