Re: Holidays over

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>,
Subject: Re: Holidays over
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 09:29:59 -0700
TeriAnn wrote:

> <snip>Personally I tend to look for horizontal scratches in the
> paint.  That means passage through heavily brushed trails.  Equipment
> that has been used and maintained tends to have a certain look about
> it that maybe only another off roader can readily identify, but my
> respect is for the person who uses and maintains their equipment.<snip>

Ah, I know what you mean. At Brit car shows I look for the door dings
and paint scratches that indicate owners have used their Triumph
equipment to grab groceries and taxi the kids to school. There's a
certain look that comes from boys climbing into the bench seat using the
tire as a step. Maybe that's not exactly the same thing.... ;)

--
Steven Newell
Littleton, CO