'Invisible' Antenna

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 'Invisible' Antenna
From: "David Soknacki" <soknacki@soknacki.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 22:36:14 -0400
Dear List
1. The antenna on my 74 TR6 is located on the passenger side rear
quarter panel. Over the years it has become bent, and now needs
replacement.
2. My preference would be not to have a hole in the body for an antenna,
so I'm looking to see if I can get basic radio sound without a visible
antenna.
3. My local radio shop says they can run an antenna around the inside of
windshield, but I'd feel more comfortable if I could hear from someone
on the list who has taken this or a similar approach.
4. Has anyone had experience with having a radio without an antenna
visible from the outside?

Thanks so much.

David Soknacki
74 TR6 CF22072U