Re: How hard to fit a big bore kit to a TRactor motor?

To: tr3driver@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How hard to fit a big bore kit to a TRactor motor?
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 15:50:58 EST
In a message dated 3/7/2006 1:42:34 PM Mountain Standard Time,
tr3driver@comcast.net writes:

I've  forgotten her name ... would
forget my own if people didn't yell it at me  all day.

Randall

So you think your name is reallyl Randalldammit?  ;=|)

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

63 TR4
73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT

_Far better it is to dare  mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even
though checkered by failure, than  to rank with those poor spirits who neither
enjoy nor suffer much because they  live in the gray twilight that knows
neither
victory nor defeat._ (http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/1949.html)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/1949.html#email) _ Theodore  Roosevelt_
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Theodore_Roosevelt/)  (1858 - 1919)