RE: How hard to fit a big bore kit to a TRactor motor?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: How hard to fit a big bore kit to a TRactor motor?
From: CFisher@borgwarner.com
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 16:48:59 -0600
Dear list,
Thanks to all for the responces to my question about fitting a piston/sleeve
kit. I got several positive answers that it is well worth doing, not all
that difficult, and most included helpful tips as well. I got no replys that
someone had tried it and found it to be overwhelming or disasterus.

Armed with your encouragement and advice, I now only need to save the $500
for the 87mm kit.

Thanks a million,
Curt Fisher

WWW.essex1.com/people/fishnet/ Spritely Vintage Racing Homepage.
"Racing is life, everything that comes before, or after is just waiting",
Steve McQueen from Le Mans.
"Compared to Road Racing, heroin addiction is like a vague longing for
something salty"

===     http://www.vtr.org