Re: smooth ride, clutch stuff

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: smooth ride, clutch stuff
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:01:45 -0700 (PDT)
You can tell when you have a bad t/o bearing because it makes a quiet
squeaking (almost a whistle) at first, then gets really rough over time
(you can feel it in the pedal when hitting the clutch) and makes
horrible noises.  A vibration would be caused by chatter, as you noted.
 Not sure what the problem is...

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6