Fwd: Re: Fw: TR6 track experience

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: Fw: TR6 track experience
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 13:53:05 -0700 (PDT)
Jorge couldn't get this posting through to the list, but wanted me to
share it with everyone.  A stock-engined TR6 takes a blown Miata on an
open track day?  Hmmmm....   Hey Jorge, was this the Miata that lost
all five forward gears and was forced to hit the track in reverse?!  :)

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6