RE: TR6 capability

To: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>,
Subject: RE: TR6 capability
From: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:26:33 -0700
Which is why the TVR 2500M is even more drool worthy in my opinion. Loads
stiffer tube chassis wrapped in fiberglass. Un-equal length double A-arm
suspension front and rear and the mechanical symphony of the TR inline six
under the bonnet.

 Of course I want both my TR6 and a 2500M. There is just no pleasing some of
us.

Shawn J. Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins, CO