RE: TR6 capability

To: "'Robert M. Lang'" <lang@isis.mit.edu>,
Subject: RE: TR6 capability
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:26:37 -0500
Hi Robert:

Why would anybody bother fixing up a TR6 engine like this? It is so far from
stock that it has no LBC value. Is it just to keep the approximate look of
the TR engine bay? Why not just put in a new engine with correct management
package and be done with it? Of course I have no idea what would happen if
you put a 400 hp engine in a TR6, but I'd guess it would blow every
joint/gear in the drive train and turn the frame into a pretzel. Anyway, not
trying to bug anybody, just asking a question.

Mark