Re: TR6 capability

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, 6Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 capability
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:44:55 -0500
jonmac and List,

I get the impression that in Europe and the UK it is felt that the SU's
are much better than the ZS. For example, Roger Williams suggests the
replacement of the ZS with SU.

This doesn't seem to be common practice here in the US. I have the
general impression that many in the US don't see a big difference
between the SU and ZS.

Would anyone care to comment as to why this difference of opinion exists?

Don Malling