RE: [6pack] Rechroming luggage rack

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [6pack] Rechroming luggage rack
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 12:01:38 +0000
Based on all the descriptions, I appear to have the dealer installed heafty
model that attaches to the top and bottom edge of the trunk lid. I agree with
the poster that felt the TR-rear looks much better with no rack, and I could
never get mine tightened properly. So when being painted 13 years ago I was
glad to have the four holes repaired and to be rid of the rattley thing. It's
been hanging on the wall in my basement since. I believe the chrome is in good
shape (on a scale of great to poor). If anyone on the list is interested in
making an offer, I'll be glad to take a bunch of pictures. No screws included.
Probaby best to reply off-list.

Sloane :)
69-Six
Climb to the top of the charts!  Play Star Shuffle:  the word scramble
challenge with star power.