Re: dieseling

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dieseling
From: <ellis838@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 19:17:10 -0400
Oh Boy, now you tell me, well I am beyond the point of no return on this hot rod
engine thing.  I am wondering about your combustion chambers and sharp edges. I
know my head has some sharp areas after the big valves and seats were put  in.
Guess I will take the time to smooth them down in hopes of avoiding stepping on
a duck.  Jim 66SV