Re: dieseling

To: ellis838@concentric.net
Subject: Re: dieseling
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 19:35:53 -0500
ellis838@concentric.net wrote:

> Oh Boy, now you tell me, well I am beyond the point of no return on this hot
>rod
> engine thing.  I am wondering about your combustion chambers and sharp edges.
> know my head has some sharp areas after the big valves and seats were put  in.
> Guess I will take the time to smooth them down in hopes of avoiding stepping
>on
> a duck.  Jim 66SV

Very good idea. I'm going to lean the mix and go one grade up on the fuel
and see what that does. Since you have the engine apart, now's the time to
remove all potential "glow-plug" areas, like the sharp points and edges you
mention.

-Rock
--
Ask your ISP to amend its TOS & assess fines for spamming and serious
abuse. Clean up the net without government intervention. Pass it on.