Re: Is ballast legal in stock?

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Is ballast legal in stock?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:09:29 -0500
>> Ahh, but for argument's sake, show me where it specifically says that
>>  _can_ tint my windows.  It doesn't, but I can.  So I argue that the
"if
>>  it doesn't say you can, you can't" rule is not always valid.
>
>What part of window tinting being comfort and convenience don't you
>understand?  Or are you just looking for an arguement?
==========================
My point is that it isn't specifically mentioned so the "if it doesn't
say you can, you can't" rule must be worthless.  Sorta like the
"reasonable doubt" that all capital crime juries are told about.  I have
reasonable doubt as to the validity of the rule in question.

And I DO love a good debate.  ;^)  It stirs the gray matter.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Mustang Sally,
guess you better slow your Mustang down.
"Mustang Sally" by Wilson Pickett