Re: ST @ Nationals

To: pfoster@gdi.net
Subject: Re: ST @ Nationals
From: LARRY97ACR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 12:39:59 EDT
Now, Now

What is wrong with street tire classes.
Some of us can only afford one car and like to make some mods to our cars.
Why should I have to run in CSP if all I have done is change my Front Motor
Mount because the factory one is too soft. Why should I have to have 2 sets
of tires and wheels to run in a Stock Class. My own feeling is that stock
class should never have allowed R tires in. I moved to ST because I no chance
without R tires in DS and ST allowed me to make small mods to car without
spending $1000 for the wheels/tires.

Yes, when I can afford it and have a second car I will probably run in a mod
or prepared class, but ST lets me run now.

Rgds
Larry M