RE: ST @ Nationals

To: "'Paul Czarnecki'" <oblique@alum.mit.edu>,
Subject: RE: ST @ Nationals
From: Phil Osborne <posborne@minuteman-ups.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 13:02:34 -0500
Paul, this sounds like a great idea.  Don't know if it's too late to
petition Denver to try this, but those interested should begin their
petition now.  I have no dog in this fight, but would be willing to draft
something in an attempt to get the ball rolling.  Reason being, several of
the respondents regarding this issue are friends, and I have championed the
Street Touring program in Texas Region since it's inception.  Send private
email if you think you would be willing to travel to Topeka in September to
run in ST, or expanded ST classes.  Send email to psosborn@gte.net

Phil O.

Maybe the ST crowd could propose an ST/STR/STU exhibition class at
Nationals.  This would give them the visibility they need, plus at least
amongst themselves, it would give bragging rights.

There is precedent, the Baby Grands being the most recent example.

pZ
--
Paul Czarnecki