Re: ST @ Nationals

To: "Lance Schueneman"<lances@wt.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ST @ Nationals
From: Paul Czarnecki <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 13:25:16 -0400
At 10:59 AM -0400 6/16/1999, Vince Bly wrote:
>       I talked to Howard Duncan at the Petersburg ProSolo about a Street
>Touring
>class at the Solo II Nationals.  He said that this was discussed in a meeting
>about a week earlier.  The conclusion was that there was not a large enough
>contingent of serious ST competitors to justify a class at Nationals this
>year.

Maybe the ST crowd could propose an ST/STR/STU exhibition class at
Nationals.  This would give them the visibility they need, plus at least
amongst themselves, it would give bragging rights.

There is precedent, the Baby Grands being the most recent example.

pZ
--
Paul Czarnecki

Please visit my website at http://www.customline.com/ride99 and take a
moment to help me do something to change the world.