RE: Adjustable Swaybars - One or Both Ends?

To: John Steczkowski <stecz@Crossroads.com>
Subject: RE: Adjustable Swaybars - One or Both Ends?
From: Jefrem Iwaniw <jiwaniw@iigo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:55:46 -0500 (CDT)
Except for the fact that this thought doesn't take into account the
fact that most (all?) swaybars use a "lever" as part of their
twisting/springing/load-transferring activity, and by moving the
mounting point in on only one side, or unequally, you are introducing
asynchronous behavior into your suspension.  So, I would disagree with
John C's local suspension guru on this point.

-Jefrem Iwaniw, jiwaniw@iigo.com