Re: DC gets tired of SCCA

To: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Subject: Re: DC gets tired of SCCA
From: Jason Bowles <jbowles@carol.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:37:30 -0400
Why does everyone thing that the ACR is some special package like the SS
for Camaro?

You could do the same thing with the R/T or any of the 95-96 Sport Coupes
or Sport Sedans. Only difference would be having to replace the hubs more
often because of a 2mm flange difference.

They just made the car cheaper by having no options other than A/C and a radio.

Jason